Friday, May 11, 2007

I recieved the "queries" from Michelle, my editor today. They are the result of a consultant that Reader's Digest hired to go through my manuscript. Most the the questions have to do with minor issues, like a desire for a biblical reference, or to double check if I got something right, or to clarify how I wrote something (and there are, unsurprisingly, some questions regarding interpretation that are more substantive, especially with Mary Magdalene), but it's about 24 pages worth total (much of that space is taken up with quotations from my manuscript, so it's not so long as it seems). So, I started work this morning around 8:30 and worked without a break until about 4:30. I forgot to eat lunch. I finished the OT queries and now have only the NT ones to go through. I think I'll have everything done by some time on Monday, most likely.

No comments: