Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I got a nice call from my science fiction editor late this afternoon. He has decided to publish another of my books, entitled Fades the Flower. He's planning on using the same artist that they used to do the cover of Somewhen Obscurely, Steve Chavez.

Additionally, I learned that my publisher will have my books on display and available at the World Science Fiction Convention in Anaheim, August 23-27. This is where and when the Hugo Awards are awarded, too (the science fiction equivalent of Emmys and Oscars). Thousands attend this convention each year, including writers, editors, agents, directors, producers, and the like. This isn't just books, it's also TV and movies. It will have added attraction this year since it's the celebration of the 40th anniversary of Star Trek.

No comments: